If you are a newly created or growing company and in the process of establishing HR practices, we recommend that you use simple key template HR letters to manage your HR administration on a day-to-day basis. This is especially important if your management team is responsible for the issue of HR letters in order to ensure consistency and best practice.
Did you know that you have a legal obligation to provide your employees with at least a basic statement of Terms & Conditions, (also known as a contract of employment) within 2 months of them commencing employment?
Through our experience of providing HR administration services to companies of all structure and sizes, we recommend that every company has the following template HR letters in place as best practice:
- Permanent and Fixed Term Offer Letter
- Permanent and Fixed Term Contract of Employment / Statement of Terms and Conditions
- Successful Probation Completion Letter
- Contract Variation Letter
- Resignation Acceptance Letter
- End of Fixed Term Contract Letter
Still in a dilemma about what your business needs to be legally compliant? Our qualified HR team are on hand get in touch now by calling +44 (0)20 3751 4422 or email email@example.com.